How to Clean Copper Products
- Use Copper Cleaning Powder (Pitambari) for best results. Completele Safe and gentle on handa. Pitambri can be used for cleaning steel, Copper & Brass utensils
- Clean your Copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause Oxidization leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quatinties of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid Scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- Any Extra water needs to be wiped off after usege, otherwise small sports may appear on copper and it will require cleaning after that
- Copper utensils needs Care from time to time as copper has quality to Oxidize, Please find the Youtube link given below which helps in maintaining its shine.
This is due to this Quality of copper, It dissolves in water and copper benifits can be taken.
These are Hand Mande items & come with little discrepancy which add to beauty of these products.